Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Naked and Famous

In my last post, I mentioned how it was weird that I'm not talking about anything fashion or music-related. Now, this post is it.

Are you naked? Most of all, are you famous? I bet not.




These guys certainly are. They're not naked but they're absolutely climbing their way to the top. They are The Naked and Famous; an alternative rock / electropop "shoegaze" band based in New Zealand who brought us "Young Blood" - their single that debuted at number one in the charts in 2010. I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it. The first notes to the song sent my head bob up and down, my hips swaying side to side and my hands raised above my head. It was an instant hit. When I heard them I figured "Hey, why not check out their other songs?". Punching in a Dream and The Sun were an instant mainstay on my playlist.

Check out their music video for Young Blood.

The Naked And Famous - Young Blood from The Naked And Famous on Vimeo.



I'm sure that like me, you'll fall for them too.


PS.
They make New Zealand more appealing by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment