This is my first ever blog post here. Oh, and just a warning: I tend to ramble. Yep, even while writing, I ramble. So please, just bear with me.
According to dictionary.com:
White [hwahyt, wahyt]
adjective, whit·er, whit·est, noun, verb, whit·ed, whit·ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.; reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
- a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
- something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
- an inaccurate or false statement.
According to UrbanDictionary.com:
A great band from the U.K. And one of the best alt-rock/post-punk revival bands of the 2000S. Listen to there album from 2008, to lose my life or to lose my love. The song to lose my life is great.
Let's grow old together, and die at the same time!(White lies)
It's nice to know that there's still a band that reminds people of Joy Division and the glorious 80's. And it's even nicer to know that a lot of people appreciate them.
Every week I get a new White Lies LSS. This time it's Death. It's the upbeat melody that you can almost dance to, the lyrics that just makes everybody relate to it, and the music video. How can you ever forget the music video? It isn't exactly new but can't a girl just not follow trends or be a little bit backwards?