Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Party Obsession

I think I'm beginning to develop an obsession with bands with the word "Party" in it. Well okay, I'm going to come clean and say that I only know two bands with the term in their names at the moment but I'm really open to looking for more.

Wild Party and Funeral Party are the groups that I'm talking about. Their upbeat tunes have been an iPod playlist staple for a while now and I just can't help myself! That's just one of the things they have in common - the other is the word Party of course, and another one is that they're just starting in the music industry.

New bands tend to excite me. Maybe I should start learning how to mix (music) so I can make a mash-up of the two. Y/N?

Wild Party



Violet - Wild Party

Funeral Party




Car Wars - Funeral Party

Now, now.. this is just a taste of what they can offer you. If you hear more of their stuff, I'll be posting links to their sites at the end of this entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment